During This One-Day Workshop, Attendees Will:
- Discover the language of electricity!
- Learn how to identify typical electrical equipment including emergency-related items!
- Wire circuits, sockets, dimmers, circuit breakers, fuses and more!
- Calculate electrical loads within typical limits based on codes and standard practice!
- Draw electrical schematics with appropriate symbols and information!
Yes YOU will actually be an “electrician-for-a-day”! Scared? Don’t be. It’s safe – trust me! Dress casually – and come prepared to be amazed. We will provide all tools and materials, including rubber gloves. Acquire valuable skills and knowledge – but most of all have fun! Bonus topic for the day – Lighting Controls. Attendees will:
- Actually install lighting controls to maximize luminaire performance and effect!
- Learn how to turn any scheme into a “Lighting System” to provide total flexibility for the owner and occupants, save them money in the process, and help the environment!
Here Are The Details:
- WHEN and
commences at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 6:30 p.m.,
with breaks for lunch and in mid-morning
- April 2nd – Rye Brook, NY
- April 9th – Syosset, NY
- April 16th – Warwick, RI
- April 23rd – Boston, MA
Steven Mesh, IESNA, … into
the light, Lighting Designer & AIA
- COST: $350
(includes all materials, handouts, light
In order to keep this workshop an interactive learning
experience, we have limited enrollment to only 30 people
- so Register Early!
Registration is quick and easy. Simply pick a Date | Location
and click "add
to cart" to register online via Paypal.